An international Microsoft Gold Partner based in the East Flanders region is actively seeking for a talented Dynamics NAV / D365 BC Functional consultant, specializing in the Supply Chain module to join their growing organisation. As a leading solution provider within the Microsoft ecosystem, my client focus on a variety of industries and products such as Dynamics NAV / D365 BC, Business Intelligence and extensions to offer their customers a 360 solution.
Role Responsibilities :
- Business analysis, requirement gathering, and documentation of business needs of the customers
- Direct involvement in national and international D365 Business Central upgrade and implementation projects in the variety in of industry sector
- Supporting customers with system testing, post goal live application support and analysis
- Be the bridge between the business and the technical team
- Transfer the functional designs to the architects and development team.
Skills expected :
- Strong functional understanding of Dynamics NAV/D365 Business Central, with a particular focus on the Supply Chain module
- Relevant experience on Supply Chain projects and/or exposure to the logistics industry
- Experience in functional consultancy, business analysis, documentation, reporting, user training and system testing
- Excellent communication skills - Dutch and English
Our client offers :
- Starting salary up to €6,000 gross p/m (in line with your experience)
- A range of attractive employee benefits including a mobile allowance / company car (€1000 a month if an electric car), pension, laptop, mobile phone, insurance, etc.
- Extensive training and certifications to further develop your knowledge on D365 Business Central
- Opportunity to play an integral role on International projects (France and/or Netherlands)
- Involvement in company events such as cycling trips, all expenses paid holidays and company BBQs
- A chance to make an impact within an expending Microsoft Gold Partner with exciting growth plans
- Friendly and professional working environment
My client is looking to fill this position ASAP, so if you feel you have the relevant skills for this role, please send your CV to Aurelien at email@example.com, or call 31 20 241 8530.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader in Microsoft Technology recruitment-it's all we do. With a multilingual network of consultants across 15 worldwide locations, we place more skilled Microsoft Azure, Dynamics, and Stack professionals with Microsoft Partners and end-users than any other recruitment business.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the chance to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. For more information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and available opportunities, I can be contacted either by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone ( 31 20 241 85 30), and confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities.
Dynamics NAV / D365 Business Central / D365 BC / Functional Consultant / Business consultant / Consultant fonctionnel / Business analyst / Supply chain / Logistics / Antwerp / Walloon Brabant / Brussels / Flemish Brabant / Hainaut / Namur / Liege / Relocate