Data Scientist - Stockholm
My clients in the online retail industry are looking for a Data Scientist to help them in their major multi-year Digital transformation project to help them create a more Data driven organisation using a hybrid-cloud model of AWS and GCP. With the heavy investment to achieve a more data-centric culture, They have formed a new Data & Analytics function to empower group functions to utilise data-sets to achieve more and are seeking experienced and highly ambitious Data Scientists to join this team. With this role you are offered an opportunity to work with great and unique amounts of data, and complex problems. They encourage you to dare to try new things and to learn if you fail. You will be surrounded by hundreds ambitious colleagues in Sweden and Denmark having fun together on our journey towards becoming the most loved comparison-shopping service in the world!
- Developing Machine Learning based features and services for increased automation and improved user experience.
- Design and implement machine learning models and algorithms for, e.g., classification, similarity search, and recommendations and personalisation.
- Defines datasets needed for executing on identified opportunities
- Communicate data-driven insights and recommendations to key stakeholders
- A strong academic foundation within computer science, software engineering and machine learning with
- Experience of applying and developing algorithms and methods for classification, regression, NLP and text embeddings, similarity learning, recommendations, and personalization.
- Tools and frameworks we think you have worked with arePython / TensorFlow /TF-serving, SQL, AirFlow & AWS / SageMaker.
Interviews are ongoing with no plans to be halted, however there may be slight delays. If you are interested, please apply now with your CV / Resume, or alternatively apply by sending your documents to firstname.lastname@example.org