Senior Data Engineer - Dublin
My client are a growing, innovative, technology driven company. My client is currently building a new data team and looking for a number data engineers of different skill levels. This fast paced and evolving area requires new solutions to be developed to meet the needs of the end customer.
- Managing the migration from On Prem to Azure
- Work in an agile development environment
- Build a Data Lake and Data Warehouse solution
- Integrate data from external sources
- Install base and business data from CRM, Billing and other IT systems
- Develop Power BI reports for internal and external stakeholders
- Analysis, design, implementation and delivery of big data and data warehousing solutions
We are looking for a mix of the below skills:
- Migration from On Prem to Azure
- Azure Data Platform - Azure Data Lake, Azure Data Factory, Azure SQL Server and Azure Synapse
- SQL Server
- Data integration
- Data warehousing
- Power BI
- ETL Design
- Agile - Agile workflow, two week sprints, code reviews
- 3 years experience with Azure technology
- Azure certification
- Hard Working
- Fast Paced
- Technology Driven
- Problem solving
Compensation & Benefits
- Salary from 80,000 to 90,000 Euros
- Life Assurance
- Plus much more...
- Working Hours - 9am to 5:30pm
- Working Location - Dublin & Remote working
- Interview Process - 2 stages
- Reporting into - C Suite
This is the brief description of the role, for the full information, simply apply to the role and I will call you to discuss.
This is an exclusive client to Nigel Frank International.
My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
If this wasn't exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway, just highlight what you are looking for, apply with your CV with a brief overview of what you are looking for (The role, top 3 techs, location, salary). I will call you to discuss your skill-set further, there may be other roles I am working on that you may be suited for.
I specialise in Microsoft BI, SQL Server and Azure Analytics recruitment here at Nigel Frank International, specialising in the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (Engineers, Analysts, Architects, Consultants, Project Managers, Management etc.).
We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.
Tip: Be detailed about how you use the technology listed on your CV; be transparent, honest, detailed and highly technical. There are 100 ways you can utilise any tool/tech, the way you use it is unique to you. We look for the skill-set behind the tool, because many skills can be transferred to another similar technology, but we wont know that if you don't give us that detail. If you do not give us the detail, you may be overlooked.
Phone: 0191 338 7633
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.