A unique permanent role for an ambitious and talented candidate who has senior development experience. You would be joining a great scale-up in Oslo with 20 people focused on providing solutions to the real estate/construction industries.
- Lead and develop a new team focused on creating new features on an innovative real estate documentation system used by over 700,000 Norwegian citizens and growing.
- Define the company technology road map, dealing with architecture and design, and coordinating with senior management.
- Be hands-on with development, actively contributing to the code base, keeping the development standard high.
- Become a domain expert within real estate, understanding the intricate details of the industry.
- Collaborate with other offshore teams.
Your focus will be around the core features of a market-leading real estate management platform that allows people to store data regarding their properties, which they can use in the future for selling, getting mortgages, and insurances. The platform also helps craftsmen log activities quicker and with more detail so you never need to worry about the paperwork. This platform has taken off in the last 8 years, going from an idea to having the majority of the market share in Norway. Their ambition is to scale up to the whole market share and move into other countries. This is possible due to big investors and a record H1 to 2021.
To be considered for this role you will require:
- Senior development experience
- Recent hands-on experience with development in either .NET or React.js
- Previous experience working on applications in AWS is a big advantage, however, any cloud experience is beneficial.
- Previous solution architecture experience is a plus.
- Working in an environment that utilizes CI/CD and DevOps techniques.
The company can offer a range of different opportunities and benefits to you, they have great career opportunities moving forward, as they are in a period of rapid growth this could lead to management roles in the future. They also offer a great package with a competitive salary. This role comes with a high level of flexibility too, allowing you to define your own workday, flexible working hours, and chances to work from home when needed. They also are located in Oslo city center in a new office.
If this sounds like a role that interests you then please apply fast! Contact more for extra info: email@example.com