Home Based Dynamics CRM/D365 CE Support Consultant, £50,000, Microsoft Gold Partner, 2nd line support, D365 CE, Power Platform & Azure, Various verticals including membership & non for profit, Fully remote role
Due to continued year on year growth fuelled by excellent client retention and new project wins, a UK based Microsoft Gold Partner are growing their support team. The role is fully remote supporting a range of clients UK wide, working in an experienced team with established escalation points and a laid back environment.
You will provide 1st and 2nd line support on Dynamics CRM/365 CE issues for external customers. The role requires the ability and confidence to work independently, managing and prioritising tickets. As well as being able to troubleshoot and configure Dynamics you will also need to be able to manage relationships with external stakeholders.
The requirements are…
- Strong knowledge of Dynamics CRM/D365 CE
- Skilled in customisation and configuration of D365 CE
- Experience providing 2nd line support on Dynamics
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Experience supporting external users
- Knowledge of Power Platform is advantageous
If you're interested in this role or to discuss other Dynamics CRM/365 CE opportunities - send your CV to Matt Lynn at email@example.com or you can call me directly on 0191 814 7980.