Our client has been on a mission to help customers maximise benefits of the public cloud services. Currently in searching for a Senior Cloud Project Manager to be part of an exciting journey. In this role, you will ensure that the organisation is providing the best facilities in supporting customers to grow their business into a success.
- Finding the technical fundamentals for upcoming projects with customer stakeholders
- Finding technical needs within the project and customer's architecture
- Managing the project's technical scope and expectation management as well as agreeing on responsibilities and accountabilities with stakeholders
- Estimating project workloads and deadlines
- Planning tasks and provide clear instructions to the team.
- Leading and coaching the architect's team with a scrum master type of mentality
- Performing a traditional PM tasks such as project portfolio management, budgeting, invoicing, customer reporting, tactical/strategic meeting organization, escalations, and risk management
- A positive attitude to get the job done and ownership of daily tasks,
- Agile methodology mindset in Project Management and using one of the following e.g. Scrum, Kanban (certificate is a huge plus)
- Being able to adapt with global remote teams
- Proven track record of managing customer relationships
- Experience in software development is an asset in this role
- Previous involvement in a customer-facing, project/service delivery management role for a technology company and understand the importance of putting the customer first
- Keen to learn new things to motivated to keep yourself up to date with cloud evolution and understand how it can affect customers value for the future
- Experience in using platform such as MS Azure, AWS, or GCP projects
- Strong communication skills and fluent English
- Working with friendly expertise and supportive working Environment
- Using the most advanced technologies.
- Health care plan, cafeteria system, life insurance, access to learning platforms, concierge support
- training, conferences & certifications to help you grow.
- Career progression
- Flexibility in working hours
- Be part of an exciting fast-growing company where there are no limits to your success
- An opportunity to collaborate with high-profile customers from most industries. A chance to make a real impact on our customer's business and be part of the success.
If you'd like to join us, please send us your CV to email@example.com. Time is of the essence; Interviews are taking place now!