A highly regarded international IT Consultancy are working Nigel Frank to build their Microsoft Practice out in the UK in response to huge customer demand for M365, Power Platform and Azure projects, and are seeking a Power Platform developer to join their team.
You'll be a junior/mid-level Power Platform Developer, with skills gained either from a Citizen Developer role or entry-level development roles. You'll have experience in developing intuitive Power Apps (Model-Driven and Canvas) and Power Automate flows, ideally encompassing custom connectors.
You'll be working as part of a dedicated and rapidly-growing Microsoft team, with a variety of skills to learn and lean on within the team. Your team will be geographically distributed and working predominantly remote, with some client-site visits. With that in mind, the ability to work remotely and flexibility to work on client site is required.
Given the nature of the company's clients (large public sector organisations and FTSE-250/100 companies), candidates must be eligible for Security Clearance (resident in the UK for last 5 years).
Role & Responsibilities
- Power Platform solution development
- Client interaction - requirement's gathering, handover and support
- Learning and Development - up-skilling into complimentary areas of MS Technology
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience in creating Power Apps (both Canvas and Model-Driven), Power Automate flows
- Eligibility for SC Clearance
- Experience in Power BI or Dataverse highly desirable
- Starting salary of up to £35,000
- 25 days holiday Bank
- Excellent learning and development perks, including MS Certifications
For this, and other exciting permanent roles in Power Platform, contact Owen Mitchell in complete confidence on 01913387552 or email@example.com
Nigel Frank are the go-to recruiter for Power Platform and Azure roles in the UK, offering more opportunities across the country than any other. We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.
Twitter = @NigelFrank_BI
LinkedIn = https://www.linkedin.com/in/owen-mitchell-b84984b2/