Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O SQL & Data Specialist
Provide technical support on all projects and support services in the Information Services Portfolio. This individual will work with business executives and end-users to conceptualize new solutions, recommend technical resources and strategies, and then design the requirements for the project. The Technical Business Analyst (BA) develops and manages the technical interfaces between all systems in the enterprise and oversees the coordination and implementation of application upgrades, system maintenance and data integrity of the applications.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Consult various clients towards their optimal D365 F&O solutions
- Responsible for administration and overall environment maintenance in a multi-instance D365 F&SCM/CE/BC environment
- Oversee all aspects of data migration for ERP implementation projects: F&SCM/CE/BC
- Develop and execute test scripts to test system changes, hot fixes, and upgrades utilizing Regression Suite Automation Tool
- Be the gatekeeper for the company to make sure the consultants are applying best practices and industry standards (including Microsoft standards)
- Review technical and design documents for proposed solution by consultants
- Technical knowledge of MS Dynamics AX 2012 and/or Dynamics 365 F&SCM/PowerBI/CE and Business Central platforms environment management using LCS and the Power Platform
- Experience using Azure DevOps, a plus
- Experience with writing intermediate to advanced T-SQL, experience with SQL Server
- Knowledge of and experience with writing technical requirements based on functional design
- A shining example of leadership and professionalism among team members and the company as a whole
- Generous Salary
- 401K/Full health benefits
- Amazing Incentives
Come and join a growing powerhouse consulting firm to take your career to the next level!
Please send info to:
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics and Azure, advertising more Microsoft jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Dynamics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics jobs that are available I can be contacted at 347-501-6024 . Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.