##FREELANCE## Dynamics NAV / D365 BC Technical Architect - 750€/day
I am currently recruiting for a Solution Architect position for a local Belgium based MS partner. For this role they require someone with experience in both LS Retail and NAV architecture, as well as experience leading a team. You must have at least 5 years' experience working with LS NAV, including creating data migrations, conversions and integration mappings. You must have experience of implementations including plugins, custom workflows, web-resources, etc. related to MS Nav and or LS Retail.
Role & Responsibilities :
- Responsible for leading and participating in the planning & design, architecture sessions with the team. You will collect and document architecture, system design, business processes, data flows and other technical and business requirements for projects.
- Ability to turn customer requirements into meaningful, workable business solutions. Work with Customers to understand their business requirements and scope out application configuration, modifications and custom development
- Participate in both formal and informal design and architecture sessions with the team and Sr. Members/management
- Make functional recommendations for installation, modifications and custom development for LS NAV projects
- Assist with the sales process by giving LS NAV solution presentations
- In-depth knowledge of MS NAV and LS Retail platforms and the ability to evaluate proposed business processes against core LS NAV functions.
- Experience working with the cloud, preferably Azure including NAV interfaces into Azure and interfaces into other environments.
Skills & Qualifications :
- Minimum of 5 years Dynamics LS NAV Consulting experience & full lifecycle LS NAV 2013/2018/BC implementations
- Certification in Dynamics NAV
- Previous experience in a development role would be helpful
- Experience participating in Work Scoping & Estimation for new projects
- Communicate effectively in all mediums and to all levels within client organisation during Pre-Sales, Analysis, Implementation and Go Live Phases
- Very good presentation skills
- Ability to establish priorities and work independently
- Strong customer relationship skills
- Ability to work with clients onsite
My client is looking to fill this position ASAP, so if you feel you have the relevant skills for this role, please send your CV to email@example.com
Nigel Frank International is the global leader in Microsoft Technology recruitment-it's all we do. With a multilingual network of consultants across 15 worldwide locations, we place more skilled Microsoft Azure, Dynamics, and Stack professionals with Microsoft Partners and end-users than any other recruitment business.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the chance to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. For more information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and available opportunities, I can be contacted either by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone ( 31 20 241 8545), and confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities.
Dynamics NAV / D365 Business Central / D365 BC / Functional Consultant / Business consultant / Consultant fonctionnel / Business analyst / Supply chain / Logistics / Antwerp / Walloon Brabant / Brussels / Flemish Brabant / Hainaut / Namur / Liege / Relocate