Data Engineer Role
Looking for a change in your career?
My client is in the food industry and are looking to develop and modernise their analysis platform by investing heavily in analytics and technology. They are going through a stage of change and this role will give you the opportunity to influence and make a difference to the company! You would get the chance to be a key player in the new data architecture they are setting up.
In this role, you would be responsible for designing and developing new data models and schemes with the goal of high availability, transparency, efficiency and quality. As well as this you will get the chance to work with data-intensive applications that organise, wash and make available data that can then be used for analysis or as input data to an algorithm.
Requirements for the role:
- Relevant education in systems science / IT, eg computer science or equivalent
- Broad competence in various Azure BI / AI services / platforms such as Synapse, Databricks, Apache Spark, Azure Machine Learning
- Broad competence in ETL / ELT, especially Azure Data Factory
- Experience in developing and operating systems that can handle large amounts of data
- Experience in agile product development
If this sounds like something of interest to you, please contact me to find out more!