In this position you will be challenged with difficult client problems that will require both your technical and business acumen skills. Working for one of the largest partner organisations in the world, you will be entrusted with projects with house hold names.
Combining the challenging work with our clients great culture and proven career growth opportunities this is a great role if you are looking to take the next step in your Dynamics 365 CE career.
Role & Responsibilities
- You will be responsible for delivering measurable innovative solutions to a wide range of customers
- Working with both technical and non-technical stakeholders in a pre-sales capacity
- Provide mentor-ship and development to consultants within the team
- Showcase a wide range of Dynamics 365 CE skills while working with clients on varies projects
- Maintain company values throughout client management
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM/365 CE
- Client management skills
- Skills in driving and supporting the pre-sales process
- Experience with creating end to end implementations of Dynamics CRM/365 CE
- Previously delivered solutions with distributed teams
- Bonus scheme
- Flexible work options
- Inclusive culture
- Working with industry experts
- Great company culture
This position is interviewing now and is available for an immediate start.
*Please mention your VISA Status/Working Rights in your Resume*
(03) 8592 0577