About the company
Nordcloud is a fast-growing firm where you will build your career path for outstanding accomplishment within a company that goes beyond limits. Our customers are large enterprises seeking to be part of transforming businesses into the future.
Nordcloud believes in helping customers to disrupt their industry by using and benefitting from public cloud technologies in terms of accessibility, sustainability, and developing a cloud platform for the future.
- Working strategically in sales cases, you will design, document, communicate and facilitate the construction of services and solutions for our customers.
- Working with the sales team and product team to help build offers for our customers.
- Merging customer's vision and our cloud architects and engineers, you help to identify requirements from the needs and then implement designs from these requirements.
- You will be responsible for matching the designs to customer's needs and supporting project managers and cloud engineers to understand these needs. As part of the solution, you are also responsible for defining the skill requirements and identifying suitable resources for projects.
- Presenting ideas, and advising customers on cloud solutions and services.
- Managing marketing activities, such as creating case studies and blog posts.
- Documenting plans for the transformation of customers' products and services through digitalization and public cloud.
- Developing, supporting, and developing our service offering and documentation.
- Understanding of Azure / AWS / GCP cloud technology and architecture is a must, expertise in databases, software development, managed cloud, data analytics & machine learning.
- Experience of create customer-specific service solutions independently based on the productized solutions.
- Experience in service agreements, pricing, service level agreements (SLA), and service descriptions.
- Ability to manage cloud or IT operations and background in either enterprise IT or software development.
- Courage to challenge and help the customer to change and develop.
- Analytical mindset and a diplomatic approach.
Why should you consider Nordcloud your next career move?
- Be part of an exciting fast-growing company where there are no limits to your success
- An opportunity to collaborate with high-profile customers from most industries. A chance to make a real impact on our customer's business and be part of Nordcloud success.
- Gain valued certificates and participate in world-class courses and training, you can choose from various courses to ensure continuous learning
- Opportunities to advance your expertise while working together with our leading European Cloud Professionals
- Career progression
- Flexibility in working hours
- Learning and development program.
- Using the most advanced technologies to push the IT industry further
If you'd like to join us, please send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Time is of the essence; Interviews are taking place now!