The client is the world's largest consumer goods firm and the home of iconic trusted brands that make life a little bit simpler in subtle but significant ways. The client is looking for a passionate and ambitious IT professional to join their innovative Salesforce platform and solutions team. In which you will develop as a DevOps Engineer and be a part of the global IT Engineering team.
Role & Responsibilities
Skills & Qualifications
- Practical knowledge of development tools - code repository systems, deployment automation, project tracking
- Good analytical and algorithmic, and programming skills.
- Experience in developing and running DevOps tools in Azure.
- Knowledge of monitoring tools - APM, BAM, Integration and API.
- Responsibilities as of day 1. Obtaining project ownership and autonomy to deliver change and results from the beginning.
- Industry Certifications (ITIL, DevOps, MS portfolio etc)
- Full additional benefit programs like private health care, dynamic living programs like sports cards, in-office fitness centre, saving plans, lunch subsidy, regular salary increases and possible promotions, flexible work arrangements, mentoring programs & training.
If you want to discuss this opportunity further, don't hesitate to get in touch with me on:
T: 44 (0)191 594 9713 (ext 9713)