Dynamics AX/D365 F&O Solutions Architect - Remote
A top Microsoft Gold Partner is seeking a Dynamics AX/D365 F&O Solutions Architect to join their growing team! This is an opportunity to join a team of experts with a company at the forefront of ERP solutions.
In this position, you will direct and manage the D365 F&O Supply Chain/Manufacturing design, migration, and implementation efforts while collaborating with a team of specialists to develop solutions for D365 F&O opportunities.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Demonstrated expertise in the D365 F&O platform
- Lead and manage D365 F&O system design, implementation and data migration project, including warehouse management systems.
- Collaborating with teams to deliver optimal solutions to clients.
- Possess a deep understanding of application design, feature optimization, availability, scalability, user experience, visualization and data integrity
- 5 years of experience within Dynamics AX/D365 F&O
- Experience with multiple stages of implementations, including end-to-end implementation experience
- Extensive experience working in core logistical and manufacturing business processes such as Procurement, Sales, Distribution, Warehouse Management, Material and Resource Scheduling/ Planning, Production Routing, Bill of Material Costing, and Shop Floor.
- PMP Certification desirable
If you are interested, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we can set up a confidential conversation.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics AX / D365 jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics AX / D365 jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics AX / D365 candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics AX / D365 jobs that are available I can be contacted on 347-391-1126; Please ask Therese Villa, or please email your resume to email@example.com and I will get in touch with you ASAP. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!