Dynamics 365 CE / CRM Support Developer - Remote - £50k Per Year - Permanent
A Microsoft Gold Partner I am currently working with are looking for a D365 CE Support Developer to come and join them within their Support Desk team. They require someone from a technical background within Dynamics 365 but who also has experience working within 2nd and 3rd line support.
- Hands on Dynamics 365 CE/CRM development on customer implementations
- Customising Dynamics CRM to meet business needs.
- Assisting CRM development/ deployment processes
- Investigate and ultimately resolve support issues at 3rd line level.
- Create technical, scalable, practical solutions and workflows based on the evolving needs of the organisation.
- Assisting in improving the knowledge and skill set of 2nd line support
- Prior Dynamics CRM /D365 CE experience in a support development position
- Proven track record of troubleshooting and ultimately resolving 3rd line support tickets.
- Dynamics CRM skills -customisation, custom forms, plugins, workflows, portals exposure is a plus.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft .NET development.
- Proficient in Java Script
If you think this role is suitable for you please send your CV to email@example.com
Nigel Frank International is the Global Leader in Microsoft Recruitment, advertising more Microsoft jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users globally and we have never had more live requirements & jobs for Microsoft professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft market I have built relationships with most of the key employers throughout the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and jobs are.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.