My client is a leader in cloud implementation, application development, managed services and training with 10 offices across the UK and Europe. Their vision is to help businesses become faster, fitter and stronger by empowering them.
They are cloud pioneers and help businesses by providing the expertise which is needed to develop skills and create operating models and implement technologies. My client is a leading partner in all 3 public platforms from Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform and AWS. They are known for cloud-native tools and methodologies that help business maximise their ongoing value.
They are looking for someone who is:
- Strives to improve themselves in their career and their technical skill set.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience with management consulting or global advisory firms.
- Strong commercial where you'll be able to understand business challenges.
- Have an understanding of public cloud technology, new delivery models and organisation restricting.
- Good understanding of architecture for at least one hyperscaler (AWS, Azure, or GCP)
- Good track record of influencing high-level decision-makers.
- Up-to-date awareness of industry trends and technology advancements.
- Local knowledge of the law, legislation, regulations.
- Industry knowledge is highly advantageous (e.g. finance, retails, manufacturing, or a blend).
This is an amazing opportunity to join a team of experts who are wanting to make a difference and help empower businesses to realise their growth ambitions. Do not miss out on applying for this fantastic and rewarding position as our client is interviewing now and they have limited interview slots so apply now!!
If you are interested or know anyone who will be do not hesitate to get in contact,
Phone: 0191 338 6635