My client is a lead cloud native managed services provider. With their triple-certified cloud approach, they understand the benefits of cloud implementation and application development. The organisation have a passion for helping their client's embrace the benefits of cloud technology. They are looking to add an innovative, creative Senior Azure Architect to add to their team.
In this role you can expect to be working on a number of projects varying in duration, complexity, and technical environments, from start to release. You will be working with a variety of big-name clients from a plethora of industries.
Your day to day working life may look like…
- Pre-sales activity
- Designing customer environments
- Implementing and configuring management infrastructure
- Giving design recommendations to a technical team
- Assisting in customer proposal writing
Desired skills and certifications
- Have a strong background in a public cloud environment, migrations, and development.
- Be an expert in the Microsoft ecosystem.
- Have experience in the design and delivery of systems based on Azure IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS offerings
- Exposure to a hybrid cloud environment
- Visual Studio Team Services and Azure Resource Manager
- Administering Active Directory, SQL Server, or IIS products
- Use of PowerShell to automate builds and configurations.
- Microsoft Azure Certified.
This is a grea opportunity for learning and development too, as they hold conventions, hackathons and training sessions.
Roles are being filled rapidly, apply now before you miss out!