My client is a lead cloud native managed services provider. With their triple-certified cloud approach, they understand the benefits of cloud implementation and application development into the public cloud. With leading-edge projects, they are looking to add an analytical, diplomatic Pre-Sales Architect to their Sales Team. The company culture is built on teamwork and support. Employees enjoy working and having fun together, and sharing their knowledge
Roles and Responsibilities
- Working as a solution architect for our strategic sales cases you will design, document, communicate and facilitate the creation of services and solutions for the organisation's customers.
- Working together with the sales team and product team to help build the best offers for customers
- Bridging the customer's and the cloud architects and engineers visions'. You will help define requirements from the needs and then build designs from these requirements.
- Responsible for matching the designs to customer's needs and helping our project managers and cloud engineers to understand these needs.
- Defining the skill requirements and identifying suitable resources for projects.
- Presenting solutions, and advising customers on cloud solutions and services.
- Building plans for the transformation of customers' products and services through digitalisation and public cloud.
- Helping both the customer and our teams to succeed in the cloud journey.
Skills and Requirements
- A basic understanding of Azure / AWS / GCP cloud technology and architecture
- Firm understanding of databases, software development, managed cloud, data analytics & machine learning.
- Proven ability to create customer-specific service solutions independently based on the productized solutions.
- Experience in service agreements, pricing, service level agreements, and service descriptions.
- Experience in the cloud or IT operations
- Background in enterprise IT or software development.
Salary and Benefits
- Up to 90k salary
- Health care
- Life insurance
- Concierge support
- Self-development opportunities
- Personal budget for training, conferences and certification
This is a great opportunity to join a growing company who are passionate about the latest cloud technologies. Places are being filled quickly, apply ASAP!