D365 CE Technical Architect
My client is an internationally-celebrated not-for-profit organization, seeking a D365 CE Senior Technical Architect. If you are an accomplished Technical Architect with a strong background in D365 CE, be sure to apply now for this unique opportunity.
Please note that only US Citizens/GC Holders will be considered at this time.
- Serve as the D365 CE Subject Matter Expert for the growing Dynamics CRM / D365 CE team.
- Collaborate with all levels of management, stake holders, clients, counter-teams to define and achieve business goals.
- Continuously support implementations, work hands-on with the to change
- Develop technical, practical and scalable solutions for the D365 CE platform, promote CRM best practices.
- Promote the best software solutions to fully utilize Dynamics CRM, with great understanding of the capabilities and limits of the platform.
- Guide D365 CE solutions throughout the entire SDLC.
- 5 years' experience in a Technical Architect role.
- 10 years' experience with software development.
- Experience with all phases of the SDLC and full lifecycle implementations (2).
- Excellent communication, presentation and client-management skills.
- Join the long-established organization that continues to thrive, and be a guiding member of the newly established D365 CE division where you will see the impact of your work.
- Unparalleled learning and development opportunities and a supportive environment that encourages professional growth.
- Competitive salary, benefits package and PTO.
- 100% remote position.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics and Azure, advertising more Microsoft D365 jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in Microsoft 365 market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Microsoft D365 jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft D365 market and some of the opportunities and Microsoft D365 jobs that are available I can be contacted on 347-577-9997. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft D365 opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.