Senior Cloud Consultant-Up to £75,000-Glasgow-Remote
This client is a Microsoft Gold Partner who delivers exceptional implementation and support service, including advisory and development on projects in several sectors and industries.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Recruitment, providing opportunities for candidates of all levels of experience in infrastructure, security and azure based technologies. We get roles such as this one exclusively before they are out on the market so we can get you on board quicker!
The ideal candidate for this position with have worked with in a role that is customer/client facing. This also should be someone that has participated and completed migrations into the cloud or has managed hybrid environments. The ideal candidate will also have implemented cloud solutions in a previous role.
This role is remote however candidates that live in Scotland will be considered first.
- Ideally living in Scotland or in the North of England in order to be able to travel once a month to meetings.
What you will be doing:
- Be responsible for service delivery which includes supporting as well as monitoring, ensuring that the correct procedures are being followed.
- Be familiar with the business requirements that are in line with architecture practice using Microsoft and cloud technologies in order to design and implement solutions.
- Show leadership to less senior staff and help with any queries
- Provide technical support across the company
- Implementing as well as planning security measures in order to protect the system
What you will need:
- Azure Cloud Services (IaaS PaaS), Design and Administration
- Microsoft 365 Modern Workplace
- Knowledge of ISO 27001 ISMS and Cyber Essentials
- Microsoft Stack
- Disaster recovery processes
- Infrastructure, network and security monitoring
- PowerShell scripting
- CompTIA Security , CISSP - Certified Information Systems Security Professional
Salary between £60,000 - £75,000 DOE
Apply here, or contact me directly
020 3148 4655