Mid/ Senior Java Developer
Location: Katowice, Gliwice
Job Type: Contract of employment
Are you a Java Developer looking for the interesting and challenging project? Our self-organized and independent agile teams in Katowice have complete autonomy in developing top IT solutions and challenging business vision, working closely on the project involving the renewable energy.
What will you do?
- Work with top technologies like Kafka, Spring Boot, Azure Cloud, and distributed systems
- Work with top polish experts and conference speakers e.g., from Bottega
- Use DDD, CQRS
- Create future of eMobility (electric vehicles) business in Europe
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for Software Craftsman focused on designing Object Oriented code and Clean Architecture. As a company we believe in code guided by abstraction, encapsulation, high cohesion, loose coupling and SOLID principles. We expect proficiency in Test Driven Development.
- Experience in Java programming in agile scrum teams
- Experience in Spring Cloud, TDD and OOP
- Strong focus on high quality of code and software craftmanship
- Ability to teach and share knowledge
- Knowledge of Identity and Access Management systems, DDD, Microsoft Azure, Kubernetes, Kafka, Kotlin, Groovy, Event Sourcing is a plus
- Knowledge of any front-end technology is a plus
- Work experience in microservices architecture is a plus
- Driven and motivated
- Very good knowledge of English
- Understanding of agile culture and scrum team organization
- Willingness to work in teams with strong DevOps culture
What can we offer?
- Trainings (internals/externals), conferences and courses as you wish
- Work in company with Swedish culture focused on people work-life balance and good atmosphere
- Modern and spacious office with electrically adjustment desks, with table football, Play Station corner, shower for cyclists and parking spaces
- Compensation package: private medical health care, English classes, and My Benefit (including Multisport card)
- Six day per month working from home (unlimited till the end of pandemic)
- Once per week FIKA - meetings with coffee, doughnuts, and fruits