Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations Senior Technical Consultant - Sydney - Up to $180,000 plus Super and Benefits
About the company: Nigel Frank in collaboration with our client who are a global Microsoft Gold Partner Organisation with offices based in every major city in Australia are currently looking for a Dynamics AX/ 365 F&O Senior Technical Consultant to join the team. Our client has a strong Microsoft Dynamics presence within the national and international market operating in over 60 countries globally and having over 200 Fortune 500 customers.
With a flat hierarchy and a busy project schedule, involving a number of greenfield implementations, this opportunity can provide excellent salary packaging and opportunities for internal advancement. For a full list of benefits please read below.
To be considered for this opportunity, your qualifications, skills & experience could include
- Relevant University degree or an industry recognised qualification
- MS Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations Certification
- Proven success in Dynamics 365 F&O implementation and support
- Proven success in AX2012 implementation and support
- Industry experience and in-depth product knowledge in one or more of the following
- Warehouse management
- Procurement and sourcing
- Inventory Management
- Sales Order processing
- Project Accounting
- Supply Chain
- Fully remote work available
- Opportunity to cross skill into other modules
- Guaranteed D365 F&O Projects/ Training
- Projects with household names
- Very competitive Salaries
- Will consider candidates without Dynamics 365 who have strong Dynamics AX 2012 experience
- Opportunity to be involved in Pre Sales side
- Opportunity for PR guarantee
My client is keen to arrange interviews as soon as possible, with the opportunity for an immediate start.