My client is a lead payment solutions provider, striving for anytime, anywhere payment solutions. With their pragmatic, driven team they are building the company's merchant-first payment ecosystem. They work with big name clients such as Visa, Mastercard and American Express. The organisation is looking to add a software engineer with a 'outcome over output' mentality to add to their results-driven, curious team.
Roles and responsibilities
- Understand merchant and partner needs and provide innovative, valuable solutions to customers
- Improve the software development process, methodologies, and tools
- Collaborate with team members to create technically accurate software
- Assist with software deployment activities to internal test environments and our production data centre - the team is responsible for Requirements Analysis through to Release.
- Be proactive, self-motivated, attentive to detail, with the ability to work well under pressure.
- Be a team player and role model, build work relationships and demonstrating flexibility.
Skills and qualifications
- 5-7 years in a Software Engineering experience
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related field.
- Experience in server-side product development.
- Expertise in at least one OO language (e.g. Java, C#, Ruby, Go).
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and organisational skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Must be a team player
Salary and benefits
- Up to 55k Salary
- Unlimited holidays
- Private Medical Insurance for the employee
- Life Assurance
- Income Protection
- Work From Home allowance
- One time Home Office setup allowance
- Pension Contributions
The company is interviewing starting the 13th of September. Apply now!