Job Title: Sr. Azure Data Engineer
Job Type: Full-Time/Perm
Location: Remote - Must be EST or CST*
MUST HAVE EXTENSIVE EXPERIENCE WORKING WITH AZURE DATABRICKS & PYTHON/PYSPARK TO QUALIFY!
The Sr. Azure Data Engineer will play a key role in the design and build of next generation data platforms and supporting our client's analytics ecosystem. The Sr. Data Engineer will collaborate with forward thinking IT professionals and data scientists, solving complex problems and building advanced systems which democratize big data analytics and machine learning across the enterprise.
Core Competencies / Non- Negotiables: In order to be considered for this role, you must have extensive experience working/developing in Azure Databricks and Python/PySpark.
- Drive the development of cloud-based data warehouses and models, supporting big data and business intelligence platforms.
- Build foundational data modeling pipelines and processes.
- Implement features that enable analytics for a broad spectrum of users.
- Lead initiatives from design through implementation and delivery.
- Develop highly scalable, secure, and flexible enterprise data solutions.
- 5 years' data engineering experience.
- 3 years' experience with cloud technology at the enterprise level for data and analytics.
- Expert skills developing in Databricks.
- Extensive development experience using Python, R or Scala.
- Strong experience in SQL, including query tuning.
- Strong understanding of algorithms and data structures, and when to apply them.
- Demonstrated understanding of Business Intelligence and Report Modeling, with preference for PowerBI experience.
- Experience with the Azure ecosystem, including Azure Databricks, Synapse, ADLS and Security services.
Please email your resume to email@example.com for additional information!
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Azure recruitment, advertising more Microsoft Azure jobs than any other agency. We work with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Azure market, we've built relationships with the key employers across the nation and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities are.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Azure candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
Please call or email firstname.lastname@example.org / (718) 412-1203 for additional information about the Azure market and available Azure job opportunities in your area.
See www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Azure opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.