IT Trainer, Dartford, Hybrid Working
I am currently looking for an experienced IT trainer who is looking to progress into a new challenge. The role offered is with an innovative business that are always striving for growth and success. The client are at the forefront of their industry and pride themselves upon their commitment to be the best. The opportunity will see the successful candidate play a fundamental role in the training of internal users across all the businesses IT applications.
This role is based within Kent and requires weekly trips into the office however does have flexibility to work from home.
What's on offer
- A great basic salary up to £40,000 (dependant on skill set and experience)
- A fantastic open working culture working with a team of committed team of experts
- Attractive company benefits scheme
Responsibilities will include:
- Develop training modules and courses for in house applications with application owners input
- Work with application owners to understand the training requirements and the expected outcomes from training programmes implemented
- Research additional applications available to them under their licensing
- Provide suggested training programmes for users to empower use of them and create framework for their use
- Manage and deliver all Application Training Programmes
- Develop training resources and make them accessible through Share-Point
My client is looking for candidates who can offer:
- At least 2 years IT Trainer experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High level interpersonal and facilitation skills
- Outstanding Presentation skills
- Exceptional organisation and time management skills
Interested? Interviews are taking place later this week so if you do not want to miss this excellent opportunity APPLY NOW.
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail, please contact Daniel Bard by phone on 0191 338 7486 or send your current CV to email@example.com.