Senior Infrastructure Engineer-Up to £70k-Halifax
The company we as Nigel Frank are currently recruiting are is a leading retail bank in the UK that is currently undertaking a huge engineering change in the company in order to adapt to the current technology and transform their banking systems. To do this the bank is investing over £3bn into their employees with training and new opportunities. This transformation is mainly to improve the experience of customers as well as colleagues in a particular department of the organisation.
The culture of this company is to collectively unite committed and smart people from all cultures in order to produce an innovative and diverse environment in the organisation.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Recruitment, providing opportunities for candidates of all levels of experience in infrastructure, security and azure based technologies. We get roles such as this one exclusively before they are out on the market so we can get you on board quicker!
Senior Infrastructure Engineer
What you will be doing:
- You will be helping the retail bank to undertake a massive engineering transformation in order to help the organisation transform their banking environment in to a more efficient way.
- Enjoy and contribute to an innovative environment
- Work closely with your team and other engineers as well as partners and suppliers to make the transformation as smooth as possible.
- Build teams of engineers who can take on problems, produce solutions as well as deliver them
What you need:
- Experience in a senior engineer role in infrastructure or Cloud
- Strong understanding of Azure, Jenkins, Git, Nexus and DevOps.
- Terraform and Groovy.
What you will get:
- Up to £70,000
- Bonus depending on performance
- 30 days holidays plus bank holidays
- Generous pension
- Private health care
If you are interested apply below or contact me directly with your CV: