I am looking for an experienced Data Analyst to join an exciting Client of mine. This is a great opportunity to support the growth of my Client's Data initiatives, that are central to their Global Digital vision.
You will be apart of a growing team and help run strategic initiatives to create competitive advantage by capturing, harnessing and utilising the data. This will involve working with complex and varied data sets from multiple
sources and businesses to ensure that data is structured, optimised, and managed to the highest standards.
- Manage, clean, extract, and aggregate data alongside a range of analytical studies on that data.
- Manipulate and link different data sets.
- Work with key stakeholders for requirements gathering.
- Develop dashboards and reports to help visualise data and convey key findings.
- Summarise and present data and conclusions in the most appropriate format for the audience.
- Play a key role in supporting new and varied data projects and initiatives, as the team builds an analytics roadmap for digital platforms across the business.
- Expert Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Powerpoint, Word).
- Analytical and problem-solving skills. You can apply analytical techniques to present a solution.
- Data management. You understand data sources, data organisation and storage and have experience of working with large volumes of data from a variety of sources.
They are looking to start the Interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
My client has limited interview slots so please apply urgently, please send your up to date CV to Nancy Tamplin email@example.com or call 0203 808 7304 for a catch up in complete confidence.
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.