Dynamics NAV / D365 BC Consultant -
A Microsoft Gold Partner is seeking a D365 Business Central Consultant to join their growing team. This company services a diverse portfolio of clients all over the U.S. and offers various ERP services to help clients achieve their business goals.
- Demonstrate deep understanding of Dynamics NAV/D365 Business Central platform
- Meet with customers to gather business requirements and conduct gap analyses
- Create functional design documentation
- Assist with and lead testing and training
What You'll Need:
- 5 years of experience implementing Dynamics NAV/D365 Business Central
- Prior end-to-end implementation experience within NAV/D365 BC is a must
- Proficiency with Power BI and/or other reporting solutions relative to Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Microsoft Certifications in Finance, T&L/Production preferred
- Competitive salary
- Remote flexibility w/ some travel
- 401(k) plan with company match other great benefits
- Countless career growth opportunities!
To apply contact Alicia Hemann at firstname.lastname@example.org or 347-391-5467
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics and Azure, advertising more Dynamics NAV/BC jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in Dynamics NAV/BC market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics NAV/BC jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Dynamics NAV/BC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Dynamics NAV/BC market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics NAV/BC jobs that are available I can be contacted at email@example.com. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Dynamics NAV/BC opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy