The CRM & Mobile Support Engineer will assist Associates with Microsoft Dynamics CRM technical and end-user support, handle support queues and ad hoc requests, and provide general assistance to the Support team. Will provide development support for advanced workflows. Must be extremely detail-oriented, have the ability to multitask, and be meticulously organized, as well as prioritize multiple demands in a fast-paced environment.
* Development and support of CRM Forms, business rules, workflows, processes, etc.
* Ensure that field level controls and business rules are in place to ensure data integrity and prevent incidental data damage or destruction.
* Audit system maintenance and management of configuration and logs.
* Monitoring of SQL Server performance and storage capacity. Coordinate with DBA to address growth needs in the SQL Server.
* Implementation of Maintenance and Upgrades of the Dynamics CRM System.
* SSRS Report development and support related to Dynamics CRM and GP supporting the needs of CRM users.
* Administration of the Development, Testing and Training environment(s) supporting on-going development and training needs.
* Maintain integrations with PBX systems for CTI.
* Development and maintenance of data integrations between Dynamics GP and CRM.
* Monitors for data integrity exceptions in all sales transaction data as well as general account data between the Dynamics GP and CRM systems.
* Maintain mobile inventory, training log, and issues log for mobile applications as well as the driver information sheet.
* Administration and monitoring of contracts and all related metrics of management for Cellular Network accounts.
* Stay up to date and informed of new developments and technologies.
* Provide end-users with training as laid out by the IT Manager or at the request of staff.
* Required Experience/ Education
o Associate Degree or Equivalent Certification in Computer Science or MIS
o Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or MIS preferred
o Minimum of 2 years field experience
o Strong customer service background
o Strong working knowledge of Windows Vista, Windows 7, Office 2007/2010, and Android Products
o Strong working knowledge of SQL, Microsoft Dynamics GP & CRM
o Knowledge of SharePoint and Office 365 administration preferred
* Required Skills
o Ability to perform hands-on repair of smartphone systems
o Ability to develop forms, business rules, workflows and processes within Dynamics CRM
o Ability to evaluate documented resolutions and analyze trends to prevent problems
o Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal and presentation skills