Project Manager with Data & AI experience- 3-6 Month Contract (Mostly likly will extend)
- Managing the full lifecycle of complex business intelligence projects from pre-sales and bid support through to discovery, estimation, development, testing, deployment and post-implementation review.
- Delivery of the project to time, cost and quality.
- Ownership of risks and issues to resolution.
- Forming partnerships with highly skilled technical resources, both onshore and offshore, and working closely to deliver the scope of the project.
- Challenging technical decisions and estimates from a project management perspective.
- Understanding technical concepts and being able to explain them to business stakeholders
- Prior experience of managing medium to large (£300k - £2m) data projects in a consulting environment.
- Exposure to delivering cloud-based solutions, preferably Microsoft Azure.
- Demonstrable record of delivering within a matrix managed environment using both onshore and offshore teams.
- Strong experience in the management of risks, issues and dependencies.
- Background experience in a technical discipline such as software development, Data Platform implementations or Data Science.
- Experience in delivering to a contract and able to hold commercial conversations with internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent communication skills with experience including stakeholder management, commercial negotiation, business writing and delivery of presentations.