Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O/AX Manager - Ohio
You will be the D365 Manager, reporting to the team leader, specializing in actively supporting, data gathering, analyzing, configuring, implementing, and maintaining the business structure to make sure everything is running smoothly through our AX/D365 ERP system.
Candidates can also live in the following cities for this opportunity:
* Ashland, KY
* Buffalo, NY
* Chicago, IL
* Madison, WI
* Portage, IN
* Toledo, OH
* Cleveland, OH
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Configuring MSD 365 through planning and analyzing, designing, building, testing, upgrading, and support of the existing platform.
- Assist in the deployment, configuration and monitoring of all aspects of D365/AX in production and non-production environments.
- Assists in applying system solutions to business problems through the design and programming of D365/AX.Ability to communicate and work effectively with a variety of different individuals and departments.
- Set-up test plans and schedule their activities with super-users, noting feedback before implementations.
- Apply functional and technical understanding of Dynamics AX/D365 to develop new functionality and integrations with other systems as required to support business growth.Manage operations related to customer service, including reports and documentations.
- Bachelor's degree in computer information systems, Business Analytics or comparable experience.
- At least three years of relevant experience using Dynamics AX/D365, particularly in Finance and project management
- Extensive experience migrating the data from legacy systems into D365/AX
- Proven experience performing in a business analyst capacity and mapping business processes.
- Strong understanding of solution architecture and functional / technical design within MSD 365.
- Knowledge of the following modules: Finance and Operations (Project Management and Accounting), Human Resources, Talent, Sales, Project Service Automation and Marketing.