Project Co-Ordinator - Birmingham, West Midlands
My client are an innovative, fast paced technology driven company, who are always looking at ways to enhance how tech is used within their industry. We are looking for a Project Co-Ordinator to join a vast growing team. This opportunity has endless possibilities.
- Build relationships/partner with team leaders and other project managers
- Assist with tracking of business and technical deliverables; maintain project dashboards, budgets, and other reporting requirements as necessary
- Demonstrate on-going learning of tools, processes, and project management skills
- Provide support for the project managers in delivering internal and external projects / initiatives.
- Assist with establishing and maintaining project governance including timely reporting, risk and issue management and highlighting variances.
- Manage small work streams / change requests under the guidance of the project manager
- Act as point of contact for the Project Management Organisation (PMO)
- Log requests
- Ensure that demand is collated properly to allow for effective management decision making.
- Project support
- Risk Management
- Stakeholder management
- Organisational skills
- Time management
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Attention to detail
- Team player
- Can work on own initiative
We are looking for a mix of the below skills:
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Visio / Lucid Chart
- Hard Working
- Fast Paced
- Problem solving
- Technology driven
Compensation & Benefits
- Consultant Level - £28,000-£32,000
- 25 days hol 8 BH (After 5 years increases to 30 days)
- Service Awards
- Private Medical
- Pension match 5-10%
- Life Assurance x4
- Plus much more…
- Office Location - Birmingham City Centre
- During Lockdown - Still fully remote, phased optional 1 day a week, socially distanced office, chance to meet people.
- Post Lockdown - In September, this will be mandatory Hybrid role, 2 days in the office.
- Dress Code - Smart Casual
- Training & Certifications - relevant to your role, with time off approaching your exam to ensure a successful outcome.
- Progression Path - Review cycle every 6 months, those who are keen, enthusiastic, go above and beyond. Then you get recognised and rewarded. Next is senior, then team leadership
This is the brief description of the role, for the full information, simply apply to the role and I will call you to discuss.
This is an exclusive client to Nigel Frank International.
My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
If this wasn't exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway, just highlight what you are looking for, apply with your CV with a brief overview of what you are looking for (The role, top 3 techs, location, salary). I will call you to discuss your skill-set further, there may be other roles I am working on that you may be suited for.
I specialise in Microsoft BI, SQL Server and Azure Analytics recruitment here at Nigel Frank International, specialising in the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (Engineers, Analysts, Architects, Consultants, Project Managers, Management etc.).
We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.
Tip: Be detailed about how you use the technology listed on your CV; be transparent, honest, detailed and highly technical. There are 100 ways you can utilise any tool/tech, the way you use it is unique to you. We look for the skill-set behind the tool, because many skills can be transferred to another similar technology, but we wont know that if you don't give us that detail. If you do not give us the detail, you may be overlooked.
Phone: 0191 338 7633
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.