Application Support Analyst - London - c35k
I am working on an exclusive basis with a remarkable company within the arts and culture industry as they look for a Support Analyst to be part of their exciting Technology Transformation project.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join as an analyst to develop your application experience and knowledge as you will be central to supporting a wide range of new platforms, CRM and D365, Microsoft's flagship products.
My client prides themselves with offering a forward thinking, autonomous culture as well as the perfect platform to see great progression within your career, providing the opportunity for advancement into IT management.
- Providing day-to-day support to a wide range of applications and new platforms
- Support activities including, maintenance, administration and 2nd and 3rd line support
- Test, implement and monitor required changes
- Designing and implementing solutions for the applications
- Demonstratable experience of performing a similar role
- Experience of application support of CRM and Power Apps is desirable
- Windows 10 and ticketing knowledge and experience
- Comprehension of ITIL service management processes
- 25 days holiday plus 8 days bank holiday
- Tailored career progression
- Company benefits package including private healthcare, pension
- Flexible working opportunity
If you are interested in this position please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0203 994 0907 to discuss this role in further detail.
CANDIDATES CONSIDERED FROM EUROPE THAT ARE WILLING AND KEEN TO WORK IN THE UNITED KINGDOM.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the chance to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. For more information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and available opportunities I can be contacted by email (email@example.com) confidentiality is of course guaranteed!