NEW OPENING - Please read carefully!!!
Job Title: Sr. .NET Developer (Active TS Clearance Required)
Job Type: Full-Time/Permanent
Location: Office Based - Downtown Washington, DC
Candidates without an ACTIVE Top Secret Clearance will NOT be considered for this role
This is an on-site/office-based position located in the Downtown Washington, DC area
Sr .Net Developer (Active TS Clearance)
Our client is seeking a Top Secret cleared full stack .NET developer to join their team. The .NET Developer will work work in a mission-sensitive, highly advanced and integrated IT environment, looking to implement Microsoft technologies to the fullest extent. Prior experience implementing in sensitive Government environments is highly preferred.
Candidates will be using these technologies on a daily basis:
- Web Services
- Responsible for the end-to-end life cycle for software development and the application in production.
- Includes the technical analysis of requirements, development of the software, automated testing, builds, deployment, monitoring, and feedback.
- Have experience building a farm solution
- Package and deploy solution with PowerShell during Agile Sprint deployment
- Thorough understanding of application development methodologies; comprehensive experience with structuring, developing, and implementing interactive Web sites and applications.
- Candidate should demonstrate excellent technical skills but also be able to talk with customers on a day-to-day basis.
- Advanced experience with programming and software development, including analysis, design, development, implementation, testing, maintenance, quality assurance, troubleshooting and/or upgrading of software systems.
- Experience architecting software solutions that meet customer requirements
- Experience designing and implementing automated build and deployment pipelines and supporting platforms
- Experience troubleshooting and supporting enterprise applications
- Experience leading technical teams
- Clearance: Active Top Secret
- Work Location: Full time on-site in Washington, DC
Please email a copy of your resume to email@example.com for additional information
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Azure recruitment, advertising more Microsoft Azure jobs than any other agency. We work with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Azure market, we've built relationships with the key employers across the nation and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities are.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Azure candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
Please call or email firstname.lastname@example.org / (718) 412-1203 for additional information about the Azure market and available Azure job opportunities in your area.
See www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Azure opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.