One of the leading Microsoft Security specialists are looking for technical Project Manager with extensive knowledge of the Microsoft Online Services portfolio. The company are very much invested in training and they allow you work time dedicated to training, paid Microsoft training and for every certification gained, you will get direct rewards. They would like someone who is a Power user of the Office 365 suite / project management tools and ideally experienced in M365 migration projects.
The role requires a broad range of skills as you will be responsible for the successful delivery of projects that include a variety of Microsoft and other vendor products in bespoke designs.
- Client facing Project Management experience
- Power user of the Office 365 suite and project management tools
- Management of M365 migration projects
- Ability to work under pressure on multiple projects
Not essential but nice to have:
- Implementation of Azure Active Directory and Intune/Endpoint Manager
- Data migrations / Network deployments
They are offering a great salary of up to £60k based on experience and the opportunity to progress in a technology focused environment.
Click 'apply now' or get in touch with Joe Bigsby on (0)203 826 6747or email@example.com and I will be happy to discuss the role including any benefits in more detail. Please note the client is moving quickly and I will be shortlisting candidates over the next few days.