SQL Data Engineer - St. Ives
Are you an experienced SQL Data Engineer? This client is a leading supplier of specialist building solutions to trade customers across Europe. They have over 6,500 employees located across 425 trading sites. 83% of their revenue comes from the UK, France, and Germany but they also have operations in Ireland, Poland, and Benelux.
Their values are based on being bold, being flexible and agile, and are committed to making a positive difference. with that in mind, their plan is to continue to grow whilst maintaining its local brand and history
If you are looking to join a team with like-minded technologists who are passionate about data then don't hesitate to apply!
In this role you will join a team of MI experts. You will be involved in maintaining, expanding, and optimising the data pipeline and architecture. You will also be required to support end-users through data and report delivery.
- Liaising with other departments throughout the business in order to help improve processes
- Ensuring a high level of accuracy of reporting is maintained
- Helping implement the best practice and new confirmed business measures
- Assembling large, complex data sets for reporting to meet business requirements
- Creating and maintaining the MI data pipeline and associated architecture
- Identifying, designing, and implementing internal process improvements
- Managing the deployment of appropriate data security processes and user controls
- Working with data and analytics experts to strive for greater functionality in their data systems
- Strong SQL/T-SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases
- Data modeling
- Database design
- Strong analytical skills
- Base salary up to £40,000
- Pension scheme
- Share incentive plan
- And more…
My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP with limited interview spots this and next week, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
This is a brief description of the role, for the full information, simply apply to the role and I will call you to discuss.
This is an exclusive client to Nigel Frank International.
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.
If this wasn't exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway, just highlight what you are looking for, apply with your CV with a brief overview of what you are looking for (The role, top 3 techs, location, salary).
I will call you to discuss your skill-set further, there may be other roles I am working on that you may be suited for.
I specialise in Microsoft BI, SQL Server and Azure Analytics recruitment here at Nigel Frank International, specialising in the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (Engineers, Analysts, Architects, Consultants, Project Managers, Management etc.).
We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.