We're working with a fantastic consultancy who strive to have an amazing culture with an environment built to flourish in!
You will be able to interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle. Get the chance to create the Architecture and high-level design artefacts. You will guide the team technically and work closely with offshore teams.
You will have the opportunity to work within a company that is growing rapidly and offering learning potential that is not seen often. Given the opportunity to learn relevant skills within cyber security that will lead to you being considered a leading expert in Azure Cyber Security such as Sentinel, Qradar, Splunk and SIEM.
- Opportunity to take ownership of Security projects and build from the ground up
- Work at strategic level and be in a position to influence stakeholders and liaise with the board
- Work with cutting-edge tech within Cloud, Cyber Security and Networking
- Competitive benefit package - £80K - £100K
Skills & Qualifications
- Expertise in Cyber security areas specially in Cloud Security, SIEM
- Skilled in Azure Sentinel, Microsoft Azure, SIEM: Qradar, Splunk, ArcSight
- Experience across:
- Requirements gathering, Design, Implementation Plan and Operationalization of Sentinel
- Enable Azure Sentinel for Multiple Tenants, Integrations of Azure Sentinel with On-Prem and Azure Log Sources, Integration with Azure Lighthouse
- Implementation of Sentinel Rules, Writing the Sentinel Rule in KQL
- Extending existing SIEM Rules to Sentinel, Dashboards, Notebook, Playbook and Workbooks creation as per the requirement
- AZ-500 Certification / L-400 Training on Sentinel
- Azure Sentinel Migration/ Monitoring for large multi-tenant environment
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to email@example.com or call 0191 261 3266 for a confidential chat.
Nigel Frank are the go-to recruiter for Azure, Microsoft 365 and Power Platform roles in the UK, offering more opportunities across the country than any other. We're closely aligned with Microsoft technology strategy and can offer expertise, efficiency and candidate base that no other agency in the UK can.
LinkedIn = https://www.linkedin.com/in/laura-cockburn/