Dynamics 365 CRM Administrator
My client is a leading organization in the e-commerce industry, and looking to welcome a Dynamics 365 CRM Administrator to the team!
Please note that this is a permanent/full-time position. Only US Citizens/GC Holders will be considered at this time.
- Be an essential member of the IT team and ensure the success of the Dynamics CRM system for the organization and end users
- Configure the existing D365 system including custom entities, fields, views, dashboards, model-driven apps, business process flows and workflows
- Utilize PowerApps to automate processes and workflows
- Continuously maintain and improve the system by analyzing functionality, troubleshooting issues, performing system upgrades and backups
- Provide user training, promote best practices, create documents and manage users
- Utilize PowerApps to automate D365 workflows and other D365 processes and applications
- Create, configure and customize the D365 system including entities/fields, views, dashboards, SSRS reports, model-driven apps, business process flows, workflows and rules
- 3 years' hands-on experience with D365 CE/Dynamics CRM
- D365 CE Skills: Sales, Marketing, Project Service Automation, Customer Service, Field Service
- Experience with the Microsoft Power Platform and Azure is a must!
- Experience with SQL server and SSRS/SSIS tools
- Experience with 3rd party applications for CPQ and e-Signature a plus!
- Experience with data management and ETL tools a plus!
- Microsoft certifications are a plus!
- Unparalleled professional growth in the D365 CE space, learning and development opportunities to stay on the cutting-edge of technology, exposure to all areas of the Microsoft Dynamics platform
- Competitive salary up to $90,000
- Standard benefits and PTO
- 100% remote with flexible working hours
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics and Azure, advertising more Microsoft D365 jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in Microsoft 365 market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Microsoft D365 jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft D365 market and some of the opportunities and Microsoft D365 jobs that are available I can be contacted on 347-577-9997. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft D365 opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.