Cloud Security Developer - Vantaa, Finland - Up to 6000€ Bonus
About The Company
This company is a growing consulting firm with around 40 employees that focuses on providing IAM and cyber security solutions to their customers. Prioritising modern technologies, this company is currently developing their own smart low-code platform, allowing their developers to save snippets of code for future use. In the near future, there are plans to delve into the world of cryptocurrency and blockchain.
Your role as a senior developer will be to join a team, based on your skills and interests, and work with the customer to develop state-of-the-art cyber security solutions. You and your team can decide on customers to work with, as well as who not the work with. You will enjoy fully flexible working hours, remote working and having your voice heard when making decisions. Alongside this, you will have the occasional responsibility to be available on-call for your customer, just in case they need it.
- Good command of the English language.
- 5 years of professional software development experience with .NET
- Professional development experience with the basics of AWS
- Professional development experience with React, Angular or Vue.
- Experience/knowledge of cyber security and/or IAM.
- Experience/knowledge of Azure.
- Experience/knowledge of Terraform / cloud infrastructure.
- Experience using Atlassian tools.
- Experience using JetBrains.
- Tendency to automate things.
Due to the competitive nature of this vacancy, interested candidates should apply to this advert ASAP, or get in touch with myself using the details below.
Contact Name: Thomas Cotton
Tel: 358 9 42452357 (10:00 - 19:30 EET) Mon-Fri
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for .NET recruitment, advertising more .NET jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout Finland. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the .NET market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in Finland and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and .NET jobs are. For further .NET job opportunities, or any relevant questions please call Thomas Cotton on 358 9 4245 2357 for a completely confidential phone call.