Director of Engineering, Slough, £120-150K Benefits
My client is working with the world's best technology innovators who want to help reinvent the world of tech. With a massive global presence, this is an exciting opportunity to dig your teeth into, being a part of a diverse talented team of professionals who shares a common goal to create, develop, learn, grow and progress. You will become accustom to a culture who aims to help each individual regardless of level opportunities that broaden your knowledge and strengthen your professional & technical skills.
We are looking for a Director of Engineering you will be a participant in a global IT transformation program that will impact the course of the businesses future model. You will be operating in a fast pace environment covering some of the following responsibilities:
- Manage a global software engineering team to deliver incredible products and solutions
- Working closely with leadership, our head of architecture, product and Engineering managers
- Playing a key role in recruiting skilled professionals to join the business
- Collaborate with multi-functional teams to develop a comprehensive understanding of the key drivers and opportunities within the business
What we are looking for:
- A proven track record of Full Stack and Architectural experience
- Led a team in a fast paced development environment
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
Nice to have:
- An Engineering background
- Hire, develop, manage, and lead world-class engineers and engineering managers
- Experience building up a smaller company.
Some of the company awards:
- Competitive Salary
- Part-remote options (2-3 days)
- Sponsorship offered.
- Support with relocation offered.
- Life insurance
- Health insurance
- Dental Insurance
If you are interested in the role or know someone who would be a good fit please share or apply. This role is urgent and you will be considered fairly quickly from application stage. The first capable candidate will be hired ASAP!!! Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for more details on the role.
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Technology Recruitment firm, providing the most .NET/ Azure / DevOps opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific DevOps, Azure, .NET and technical Development team specialise in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the UK market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities.
Engineering, Architecture, Engineering Director, Azure, GCP, Berkshire, Slough, Maidenhead