ERP Implementation Manager - Up to £70k
(Up to 3 days in Norwich Headquarters)
My client will equip you with the tools needed to deliver exceptional customer experiences, They're high-performance business founded in 2015 with a mission to disrupt the aircraft seating industry.
My client is looking for a ERP Implementation Manager who is able to withhold pace and professionalism at all times without hesitation. You will be working on large scale projects most likely relating to multiple ERP Systems so having previous experiences will be key especially in Engineering and Manufacturing industries skills like this will help move you and the business forward.
The passion my client has for their team is second to none so if you're looking for a the company that will put all it has into getting you where you want to be look no further friendly and professional and ready to hire.
Some of the key responsibilities for this role are as follows:
- The candidate must have good communication skills
- Must have the ability to gather customer requirements
- Excellent organisationally skills with the ability to balance multiple demands/Projects
- Confidence in both person and virtual.
- MS Gold Partner experience very beneficial but not necessary
Essential skills needed
- Lead a re-implementation project of our current ERP system including an upgrade to the latest version of the application to support volume growth and expansion of the business to new global sites.
- Hold workshops, working with end-users to analyse the structure and flow of the business processes and data, to identify ERP/System solutions.
- Be responsible for coordinating all updates to the system, report and track technical issues, and oversee complete management of the system.
- You will configure and manage the ERP system plus coordinate and govern the evolution and customisation in the future.
- Own the functional and technical design, implementation and testing of the ERP system and related applications.
- You will provide hands-on user support and training for the ERP system, maintain a knowledge base for departments throughout the company and create documentation as well as promote best practices in the application's utilisation.
- You'll be the user administrator; manage security access and user set up for the ERP, ensuring the protection of information from accidental or unauthorised damage, removal and/or modification.
- Manage ERP related vendors and projects.
- You will engage with different levels and functions of the organisation, the key users of the ERP application, as well as more broadly with other ad hoc users of the application from senior managers to shop floor.
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail within the Dynamics NAV/ 365 BC market, please contact Milissa Lockhart by phone on 0191 3887564 or send your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Dynamics Recruitment firm, providing the most Dynamics NAV/ 365 BC opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific Microsoft Dynamics NAV/ 365 BC team specialise in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the UK market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities.
DYNAMICS NAV/ NAV 2015/ NAV 2016/ NAV 2017/ NAV 2018/ DYNAMICS 365/ BUSINESS CENTRAL