Market Analyst - London
Are you looking for your next exciting opportunity?
This client is a market-leading B2B information provider with a specialism in the ICT sector. This organisation is made up of over 1000 colleagues who are subject matter experts in their markets and operate across 20 markets. Their aim is to inspire the ICT community to design and build a better world. They use research, digital media, events and training products and services to inform, educate and connect communities.
They have demonstrable success in this as each year they gain 14,000 subscribers to their research and have almost 4 million unique visitors to here digital communities as well as 18,200 students enrolled on their training programmes. They offer unrivalled reach to decision-makers in the technology marketplace with access to over 200 trusted brands. They pride themselves on their ability to anticipate and serve the needs of their audience and clients, making sure to connect them in the most effective ways.
Their values are based on being customer-centric, empowerment and accountability, improvement, meritocracy, enjoyment and inclusivity. They are looking for individuals who have a passion for what they do and a dedication to excellence in everything they do.
If you are looking to work for the best in the industry then this will be the perfect opportunity for you!
The client is looking for a highly numerate market analyst/forecaster who has strong analytical, statistical and project management skills. You will be given the opportunity to work as part of the forecast and data analysis team.
The main focus of your role will be to manage the creation and timely delivery of forecasts for the Telecoms, Media and Technology industry.
This role is perfect for those with an impressive academic background, who are at the beginning of their career.
In this role, you will be using data and insight to build forecasting models across the telecoms and media industries. This is also the perfect opportunity to develop your research skills in relevant issues affecting your clients.
In this role you will be:
- Undertaking research and provide detailed analysis of key metrics for trend analysis of the market and technology developments
- Taking ownership of forecasting models for the broadband, mobile and broader telecoms markets covering key variables such as handsets and devices, subscribers, networks and application and content
- Collaborating with analysts from other divisions as part of the forecasting and modelling process
- Creating summaries detailing the change in market conditions affecting forecasts
- Use good communication to provide client support
Skills and Experience
- 2.1 or higher in a economics, business, statistics or mathematics based degree
- Advanced Excel skills including VBA
- Good understanding of statistics
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Strong understanding & awareness of the influence of economic factors on market development
- Masters degree in a relevant subject
- Highly literate. Ability to produce written research topics such as trend analysis, forecasting assumptions and methodologies
- Knowledge of the telecoms and media industries
- An understanding of forecasting techniques
Please note, if you do not fit all the requirements but are excited about working for this organisation and have most of the requirements please still apply! This organisation value diversity and are focused on creating inclusive and supportive environments where colleagues can succeed.
- Base salary up to £38,500
- 25 days holiday - 4 paid voluntary days
- Healthy lifestyle subsidy
- Share match scheme
My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP with limited interview spots this and next week, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
This is a brief description of the role, for the full information, simply apply to the role and I will call you to discuss.
This is an exclusive client to Nigel Frank International.
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.
If this wasn't exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway, just highlight what you are looking for, apply with your CV with a brief overview of what you are looking for (The role, top 3 techs, location, salary).
I will call you to discuss your skill-set further, there may be other roles I am working on that you may be suited for.
We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.