MS Dynamics 365 Project Manager - Nottingham - c£90k
Nigel Frank International are recruiting for Dynamics AX/365 Project Manager who will be responsible for the delivery of key projects through the full life-cycle, both from a system and business perspective. This is a remarkable opportunity with a leading Microsoft Gold partner looking to grow their team due to a number of exciting new project wins. The chance to work with such a prestigious partner, coupled with a fulfilling benefits package within a positive and friendly working environment is an exceptional opportunity, not to miss!
My client are on the lookout for a tenacious, diligent individual with a strong can-do attitude who shows the ability to deliver project objectives by successfully planning, evaluating and co-ordinating project activities.
On a day-to-day basis, the ideal candidate for this position will be expected to:
- Supporting the management of new projects through planning and co-ordinating.
- Working with consultants, analysts, architects and developers to estimate project deliverables.
- Managing all project/portfolio activities and deliverables including the tracking and reporting process.
- Manage stakeholder associated with the project.
Key skills required:
- Proven track record as a successful project manager.
- Project management qualification.
- Managerial experience.
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills - high attention to detail.
If you are interested in this position please send your CV to email@example.com or call me 0203 148 4637 to discuss this role in further detail.
CANDIDATES CONSIDERED FROM EUROPE THAT ARE WILLING AND KEEN TO WORK IN THE UNITED KINGDOM.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the chance to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. For more information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and available opportunities I can be contacted by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) confidentiality is of course guaranteed!