- Manage multiple Azure Subscriptions across different global regions
- Administer global management tools and framework for governance and cost controls
- Develop and deploy solutions to integrate, automate, and orchestrate cloud operational needs
- Manage Azure identities for 200 subscriptions
- Develop and implement multi-tenant environments within Azure and hybrid clouds
- Develop and implement continuous integration process for Services and Solutions
- Be familiar with automation processes using VS Code, PowerShell, ARM, JSON and scripting utilities
- Create implementation guidelines and reusable design templates wherever possible
- Work with entire Cloud Practice team to develop cloud skillsets
- Establish engineering and automation objectives for colleagues
- Consult with customers on net new and migration cloud projects
- Provide third-level support and provide root cause analysis of issues
- Monitor ticket queue, managed assigned tickets and escalations in accordance with corporate SLAs
In addition to hands-on responsibility, the following activities may involve oversight of others' work:
- Maintain and verify system documentation in a DevOps/Git Repository
- Maintain security standards in Azure per the Center for Internet Security benchmarks
- Perform scheduled and emergency maintenance
- Respond promptly to resolve issues reported through the ticketing system.
- Assist with cost management and capacity planning
- Comply with policies, practices, and procedures.
- Maintain positive customer relationships.
- Resolve technical issues within Service Level Agreements.
- Support implementation of customer initiatives.
- Maintain technical expertise.
- Identify and evaluate alternatives for solving problems or improving processes and procedures.
- Manager of Azure Cloud Engineering
- Omnicom DataCenter and Cloud Services teams.
- Various Omnicom customers and vendors.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Prefer college degree in Computer Science or related field
- Technical Certifications preferred: Microsoft Associate and Expert in Azure related objectives
- 3-5 years designing and administrating various cloud platforms in a large-scale environment.
- Preferred platforms: Azure (AWS and Google are also in use)
- 3 year developing automation and continuous integration processes
- 10 years' experience in an enterprise IT environment, ideally multi-tenant, that includes administration, support and implementation of networked Windows and Linux server systems.