Role: .NET Solution Architect
Technology: .NET, .NET Core, C#, Azure, CI/CD, Automation, Databases (SQL), API's (REST)
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Compensation: Competitive (With attractive incentives and benefits)
We are currently working with a fantastic product development company based in Stockholm, Sweden. They develop their own platform which is used by various companies across not only Sweden but the entirety of Scandinavia. The platform allows customers and users to greatly enhance their relationship with their customers using innovative things like AI, Machine Learning, Cloud and Data Integration to give insights, predictions, marketing scheme's and loyalty campaigns.
Customers can then predict what the future of their market looks like, what people might do next, how to retain their customers and many more functions!
As you can imagine, this kind of product requires use of the most up to date technologies and cutting edge methodologies and with the team growing there's room for more people to gain this exposure.
We are currently looking for Solutions Architects to join the Stockholm team and help to improve, upgrade and constantly move the platform forward with new functions, abilities and services. Solutions Architects within the team will completely transform their given area of the product and you can choose whether you want to work in AI, Cloud or any of the other areas which are involved in the overall product.
The experience we are looking for are:
- Extensive experience working hands on with the Microsoft Development tools like .NET, .NET Core and C#
- Strong experience to databases mostly with SQL.
- Experience working in Cloud platforms and functions such as Azure
- Any DevOps experience is also highly beneficial with things like CI/CD, Pipeline deployment or Azure DevOps.
- Great communication skills and the ability to communicate across different teams.
Things you will receive whilst working in this position:
- An incredibly flexible environment in terms of where you work and how you work.
- A culture which is completely orientated on making sure employees feel fully integrated to other teams with regular work events, travel opportunities and networking events.
- Great salaries with added benefits.
- Constant growth into emerging technologies and areas.
Interested in learning more about the above? Or maybe you want to apply? Get in touch at email@example.com or call 46 77 586 8188 to get more information!