D365 F&O Data Migration Specialist - Dallas, TX
This end user is looking to bring in a Dynamics AX Data Migration Specialist on the team ASAP.
This individual will oversee all data cleansing, modeling, and migration preparation activities relating to the Dynamics 365 F&O implementation, coordinating directly with SMEs and business leaders across the organization as well as external contractors to ensure a successful transition. This individual will need to be outgoing and self-motivated as the company culture has a family feel with self-managing expectations.
- Responsible for drafting, publishing and communicating new enterprise data standards and policies across the various business segments and areas that utilize (formally and informally) enterprise data and information.
- Charged with driving acceptance of and adherence to newly implemented data standards and policies.
- Define, maintain and advise relevant stakeholders as appropriate on data governance related matters.
- Provide recommendations and supporting documentation for new or proposed data standards, business rules and policy.
- Coordinate across the organization in order to maintain consistency of critical enterprise, digital, operational and analytical data.
- Overseeing and ensuring delivery of all aspects of data analysis, mapping and transfer.
- Effectiveness in building trust, respect and cooperation among teams.
Qualifications and Skills
- 3-5 years of experience working in Data Management and Governance
- Strong data management background who understands data, how to ingest data, proper data use / consumption, data quality, and stewardship
- 3-5 years of experience with Dynamics AX / 365 F&O
- 2-3 years of experience with SQL and Salesforce
- Experience within the Distribution or Manufacturing modules would be a plus
- Experience of working in a complex, multi-priority organization
- Ability to explain complex, technical information in a nontechnical, easy-to-understand way
- Ability to build processes that support data transformation, workload management, data structures, dependency and metadata
- Familiarity with business intelligence tools like Tableau or Power BI
- Results orientated with a willingness to commit to a direction and drive operations to completion
- Demonstrated ability to manage adversity and challenging situations
If you are interested, contact Hannah Zobel at firstname.lastname@example.org, 347-501-6177
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Axapta / Dynamics AX jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Axapta / Dynamics AX jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics AX / Axapta candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics AX / Axapta jobs that are available I can be contacted on 347-501-6177. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.