The Integration Architect will be responsible for providing expertise in selling, shaping, defining, implementing and quality assuring Integration projects. Your key accountability will be to take ownership of the integration and its intended benefits from first contact until transition to support.
- Ability to lead conversations and influence without line authority
- Strong project integration skills at Architect and Developer level
- Expert in understanding clients' business problems and defining engagements that deliver the benefits that clients seek
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Lead the definition of integrations involving Dynamics 365 F&O
- Conduct proposal reviews
- Participate in client presentations
- Comfortable carrying out development work themselves when needed
- Fulfil managing architect role on integration engagements participating in all phases from envisioning and planning through execution and stabilisation
- Participate in detailed design, development and testing phases
- Conduct QA reviews of ongoing projects
- Be a subject matter expert for ERP and industry related topics
- Conduct training for regional resources
7 years' client-facing experience in management consulting and/or business transformation with a strong focus on ERP and Integration projects utilizing Azure.
- Strong consulting acumen and understanding of ERP integration from a functional and implementation perspective
- Demonstrated engagement leadership and execution experience
- Business Process Analysis and Design
- Broad understanding of ERP functionality with deep knowledge in at least 2 functional areas
- Fluency (written and oral) in English
- In depth knowledge of MS Dynamics 365 F&O or another ERP (essential)
- High technical knowledge of Azure (essential)
For more information about this fantastic opportunity, please get in touch.