Microsoft Platform Architect Role - Up to £80k
Nigel Frank have partnered with a client who is looking for their next Microsoft Platform Architect.
The client is a worldwide digital leader, producing an €11 billion revenue with 110,000 employees globally, and they want someone who is looking for their next opportunity to develop into broader Microsoft technologies.
You will get the opportunity to lead and get involved at a global level and the responsibilities will include:
- Develop Architectural views and migration solutions
- Build strong relationships with Accounts, Atos Industries and Global Microsoft to ensure that they are kept informed on processes
- Engage with Microsoft 365 Architects and Azure Architects, ensuring that platform integration is well managed
- Ensure the Platform is serviceable and maintained to service needs
- Be able to apply and supervise analysis and modelling tools, methods and products and standards (TOGAF, BCS and ES&A)
As well as having skills and qualifications such as:
- Be well experienced within Microsoft Office 365, Cloud technology and Azure
- Have a background in operating in highly secure environments with Azure services
- Already have or be able to gain Security Clearance
- Be able to demonstrate experience in being able to produce detailed component specifications from Business and IS systems Architectures.
- A willingness to travel worldwide as required
- Artificial Intelligence, Cloud Operations, Endpoint management, Data Migration, Teams, Server, DevOps, Identity management, Dynamics CRM, Power Automate, Power BI, PowerApps, Systems Management, SQL, Cloud Adoption Framework, PowerShell.
- Be able to successfully define and articulate solutions based on the entire Microsoft Cloud Platform (Azure/M365, cloud and hybrid with aspects of 'on premise'
The role comes with benefits including:
- A competitive Salary and additional benefits
- Both Internal and External training opportunities
- Access to E-learning portals
- Career opportunities to progress further in your career