I am currently recruiting for a UK based partner seeking a Functional Consultant for their Dynamics 365 F&O team.This role will be remote the vast majority of the time with very sporadic travel to client sites.
Role & Responsibilities
- Engaging and collaborating with stakeholders across multiple levels of the partners' clients.
- Delivering Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Supply Chain/Finance based solutions that may integrate to other Dynamics 365 modules (i.e. Sales, Customer Service, Human Resources)
- Assist in determining where other Microsoft solutions (i.e. PowerPlatform, Azure Data Lake) can help clients to realise business benefit
- Contribute to innovation and application what's new in the market to existing projects
Skills & Qualifications
- Providing deep functional knowledge of several modules within Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Supply Chain and ideally some exposure to the wider Dynamics 365 suite (i.e. Sales, Customer Service, Field Service, Project Operations)
- Having an understanding of the broader universe of ISV's that integrate with Dynamics 365 to solve challenges including Bank automation, AP automation, Budgeting & Planning solutions for D365.
- Experience in designing system configuration and custom development
- Demonstrable experience in leading or delivering within a functional workstream for one or more end-to-end lifecycles
- Strong functional project experience implementing Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Supply Chain
- Minimum of 1 full lifecycle implementation of Dynamics 365 Finance and Supply Chain
- A competitive remuneration package where you'll be rewarded for your individual and team performance.
- Flexible working and career development
- Additional benefits including; covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions.
For more information about this fantastic opportunity, please send your CV to email@example.com to arrange a fully confidential consultation.