Senior Dynamics 365 CE Functional Consultant
FRG Technology Consulting More jobs from this company
- Microsoft Gold Partner
- Up to $160K incl. Super
- Flexible work arrangements on offer
About the company:
FRG Technology Consulting in collaboration with our client who are a leading consultancy company. Who are currently looking for a Senior Dynamics 365 CE Functional Consultant to lead one of their consultancy teams.
This is a great full-time opportunity working within an exciting sector for a company with a great work culture. The role is suited to a candidate that thrives in a fast-paced complex environment with functional and business acumen skills.
You will be working as the face of the company as you liaise with clients and stakeholders throughout the project life-cycle. Delivering a high quality service has been the key to success for this award winning company. To provide that service you will need to be self motivated and driven. Providing support and regular engagement between team members to drive results through your strong leadership.
Role & Responsibilities
- Effectively communicate with clients on a day to day basis
- Provide support and training in Dynamics 365 CE
- Ability to work within a fast-paced environment across a number of projects
- Address application issues and provide rationalised solutions
- Working across Dynamics 365 and the Power Platform
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience in Microsoft Dynamics CRM or 365 CE
- Strong communication skills
- Exposure to Workflow, Power Apps, Power Automate, form customisation.
- Experience in a similar client facing position
- Work from home opportunities
- Employee benefits including; health-care, volunteer and birthday days off
- Great supportive culture
- Mentor-ship from experienced leaders within the industry
This position is interviewing now and is available for an immediate start.
*Please mention your VISA Status/Working Rights in your Resume*
(03) 8592 0577